We are pleased to announce that SPCC has become a partner of the Scandinavian House, and representatives of the Chamber will regularly visit us with various activities for the Polish-Scandinavian business. We are already very much looking forward to this cooperation!
The Scandinavian-Polish Chamber of Commerce (SPCC) is an association of business people created by and for entrepreneurs associated with Scandinavia. SPCC’s head office is located in Warsaw but the organisation is active throughout the country. Since the beginning in 2015, the SPCC regional office has been operating in Gdynia, the Chamber also has its representatives in Szczecin, and is also active in Wroclaw and Poznan.
Now, SPCC has over 400 members, which makes it one of the biggest bilateral chambers operating in Poland. The Chamber focuses on expanding the network of contacts, activities stimulating the development of companies, the exchange of experience and knowledge, and real support for Scandinavian & Polish interests. One of the main goals of SPCC is to promote values traditionally associated with Scandinavia – fair competition, transparency in business, equality of rights, social responsibility and respect of the natural environment.
SPCC supports its membership companies through:
- SPCC supports its membership companies through: Providing networking and business opportunities during numerous meetings organised in Poznań, Szczecin, Tri-City, Warsaw, Kraków and in Wrocław (Overall about 60 meetings, seminars and conferences in one year.)
- The promotion of membership companies during events organised by the Chamber
- Promotion of membership companies via the website www.spcc.pl aimed at increasing positioning and visibility of companies on the Internet.
- Cooperation with other bilateral chambers, business organisations from Poland and Scandinavia and Nordic embassies in Poland.
- Informational activities supporting associated companies in solving issues that are important to them.
- Promotion of Scandinavian culture, organisation of cultural events or support for cultural initiatives related to Scandinavia.
You can find more about the SPCC activity at www.spcc.pl.